Become a Member
Please become a member. It's free and easy to join.
If you share the Mae Murray Foundation vision and may either benefit directly or have a family member who will benefit from our activities, please support our aims by becoming a member now. We want our membership to reflect the full range of need in Northern Ireland. Your voice is important to us.
The Mae Murray Foundation Board of Directors may admit any person, association, society, company, government department or other corporate body as a member, in accordance with the three membership categories outlined below. Applicants must be aged 18 years or over and reside within Northern Ireland.
All membership is subject to approval by the Mae Murray Foundation Board of Directors.
Mae Murray Foundation Membership Categories
This category is free and is awarded to an individual or a family who shares the Mae Murray Foundation vision and who may benefit directly, or have a family member who will benefit, from its activities. Each full member will be invited to attend our Annual General Meeting (AGM) and is entitled to a single vote.
This category is free and open to any voluntary or statutory organisation, subscribing to the Mae Murray Foundation objects and actively working to enhance quality of life for people within the area of benefit: disabled, the elderly and those suffering from long-term or complex medical conditions.
Affiliate Members will be invited to attend our AGM and are entitled to a single vote.
This category is free and is open to well-wishers and/or persons, who in the opinion of the Directors, have special knowledge or experience to offer the Mae Murray Foundation, but who do not fit into either of the other two categories. Associate Members will be entitled to attend our AGM but will not have nomination or voting rights.
- A ‘voice’ in the development of future MMF projects
- Entitlement to attend our AGM
- Member categories with voting rights will be entitled to annually nominate a representative for election to the Mae Murray Foundation Board of Directors; to take office for a period of 1 year
- Receipt of our Annual Report
- Beach Equipment Loan Scheme – FREE
- Inclusive Play & Sports Equipment Loan Scheme – FREE
- Inclusion of your organisation in the list of members on our website
- Any other practical ‘working project’ benefits that the Mae Murray Foundation can bring to its Affiliate Members which will enhance quality of life for our mutual beneficiaries
Help Us Plan
We want our services to be planned with YOU right at the heart of the design, and would be grateful if you could help us understand your needs and likes.
Like all charities The Mae Murray Foundation relies not only on the dedication of our staff and volunteers but also on public donations. If you would like to support our work, here are some ideas how.
Do you share the vision of the Mae Murray Foundation and are keen to offer your time and expertise to further our aims? We would value your assistance.